Advertisement

Share Video With Your Friend

He Put Soak Mercury Using A Sponge....The Result Is Incredible!

39 views

0   0


Mercury has a much higher surface tension compared to water. So, the intermolecular forces within the liquid are stronger than those between the solid and the liquid.



Most of us have probably never found ourselves in a situation where we have spilt a jar of Mercury and thought, “hmm can I clean that up with a sponge?” Besides the fact that Mercury is incredibly toxic, it is also a super dense fluid that can be used as a temperature and pressure standard in many applications. Some of you may already be thinking about whether Mercury would be able to fit inside the pores of a sponge. Take a look at the crazy reaction of a sponge to trying to absorb mercury below, and be amazed by what happens.


View More

WE LIKE YOU!

LIKE US BACK?

Comments

0 Comments